Saturday, January 16, 2010

Long Cool Run

Today was MUCH wrmer than last week. Amazing what -1C feels like after -15C!

I woke up this morning with a clogged nostril thinking 10km would be enough.As we headed out with the Harriers from Melville Cafe things got losend up. I always forget what a run in the cold can do for a clogged nose.

As we reached the 5km turn (which would have been the 10km run) I talked Robb into running the extra. So we continued on to add on almost 3km more. This meant the hills of Cheese Factory Rd just to ensure a good workout. As we headed onto Hwy 24 I was feeling good and picked up the pace for the final 4km. Always good to run a negative split they say!!

Next week's long run will be 16km and the last run before my 5km PropertyGuys.com race in Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment