Thursday, November 4, 2010

Getting Better

As I ran with the first time 5km runners tonight I found myself passing on some advice that I had been given not an hour before. The advice was a reminder of a speech given by Roy H. Williams (the Wizard of Ads) at our national PropertyGuys.com conference. The advice was related to business when given to me. To be effective you need to be consistent and do it with intensity. It rang in my ears as I ran. As I have found my life setting me up for other things provided me with what I needed when I needed it.

Looking back on my running journey it took me 18 months to really see improvement. 18 months of hard work. 18 months of consistent running. 18 months of intense work to improve my speed. It did not end there though. If those first 18 months were tough then the last 12 months have been hell....and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Can't wait to see what the next few years have in store!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment